Full Time Permanent
To provide a full range of information technology services required by the Company. Under the supervision of the Line Manager to ensure services are supported by appropriate and robust platforms, applications, processes and strategies.
Qualifications / Experience / Requirements
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with at least 5 years’ experience in life insurance industry
- Desirable technical skills includes:
- Latest digital development tools: REST API, JSON, Node.js, Angular, Ionic Framework, etc. or
- Legacy solutions: SQL Database Management, Microsoft .Net, Java and COBOL etc.
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Good problem-solving skill, able to pick up new technologies.
- The ability to work effectively with internal stakeholders, contractors and suppliers at all levels.
- Proficiency in both written and oral English and Chinese. Spoken Mandarin is a preferred.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer.
- Agile experience is an add-on.
We offer attractive salaries and excellent benefits.
We value and promote diversity and equal opportunities in all aspects of our business. All resourcing will be carried out in line with our Company diversity policy.
Any personal data we collect will only be used for recruitment purposes. We keep all applications confidentially on file for six months.