Customer Service Officer (Hotline)
Full Time Permanent
Work as a team with other colleagues to deliver market leading customer service to our brokers and end customers.
Qualifications / Experience / Requirements
- University graduate is preferred.
- At least 3 years experience in the life insurance industry preferably in Customer Service, with exposure to various type of policy alterations including fund-related transactions and with good knowledge of investment products.
- Pass in IIQE Paper 1, 3 and 5 and fulfill the “Fit and Proper” criteria of GL23 to become an individual licensee.
- Self-motivated, a quick learner and a good team player.
- Mature, good telephone manners and good disposition.
- Can deal with customers face to face or on the phone.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Work well under pressure and able to complete task at a timely manner.
- Ability to work unsupervised, to work on own initiative and prioritise work.
- Ability to develop and maintain meaningful relationships with customers, intermediaries, colleagues and industry agencies.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
Reports To Role
Manager, Customer Service Centre
We offer attractive salaries and excellent benefits.
We value and promote diversity and equal opportunities in all aspects of our business. All resourcing will be carried out in line with our Company diversity policy.
Any personal data we collect will only be used for recruitment purposes. We keep all applications confidentially on file for six months.