Senior Manager, Talent Management
Full Time Permanent
Design talent programmes and development plans to attract and retain talents externally and internally and promote HASL Asia’s employee value propositions, company brand and corporate values.
Qualifications / Experience
- University graduate or above
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Human Resources with relevant experience in talent management
- An effective communicator, listener and a change agent with high energy level and positive mindset
- Out-of-box and agile thinker
- Solid hands-on experience with ability to work independently
- High level of integrity with positive attitude and an ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time and project management capabilities
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Chinese Word processing
We offer attractive salaries and excellent benefits.
We value and promote diversity and equal opportunities in all aspects of our business. All resourcing will be carried out in line with our Company diversity policy.
Any personal data we collect will only be used for recruitment purposes. We keep all applications confidentially on file for six months.