Manager, Employee Experience and Talent Acquisition (1 year contract)
Full Time Contract
Base in Hong Kong, this position is a subject matter expert to provide proactive first line human capital consultation and advice to business managers on people-related matters. The incumbent will have to demonstrate sound knowledge on a diverse range of people initiatives including workforce planning, talent acquisition, employee relations and engagement, performance management, organization design, talent development and succession planning.
Qualifications / Experience / Requirements
- University graduate or above
- 8 years of relevant experience with a minimum of 5 years at similar capacity
- Sound knowledge in Hong Kong Labour Ordinance, MPF Ordinance and employment related statutory legislation
- An effective communicator, listener and a change agent with high energy level and positive mindset
- Excellent communication and consultancy skills (e.g. diagnosis of business issues, design and delivery of solutions)
- Solid hands-on experience with ability to work independently
- Understands the interplay between organizational structure, culture, policy and process
- High level of integrity with positive attitude and an ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time and project management capabilities
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Chinese Word processing
We offer attractive salaries and excellent benefits.
We value and promote diversity and equal opportunities in all aspects of our business. All resourcing will be carried out in line with our Company diversity policy.
Any personal data we collect will only be used for recruitment purposes. We keep all applications confidentially on file for six months.